Perfectly positioned with stunning lake views and an enviable lifestyle. Keep all your toys garaged at home with the potential to get your boat moored at the adjacent marina. Simply move in & enjoy everything this stunning home has to offer.
If you are after lifestyle & immaculate presentation plus contemporary style living, then this home is right for you. Located in an elevated position on the Marks Point peninsula with stunning north & south views across the lake, you have the best of all worlds with room for cars, plus easy access to the waters of the lake, with surf beaches & Belmont Golf Course nearby.
Spend your relaxation time fishing, boating or just gazing at the sparkling lake waters from the open plan living areas. This fastidiously maintained brick & tile home has many different applications with a downstairs area that could be utilized as guest's accommodation or teenager/parents retreat. Dual street frontage is another big bonus. Tropical gardens are easy care and established. Properties offering these facilities are rarely available.
The perfect property for those who enjoy living!
Included in this splendid home:
- Undercover formal entry off Marks Point Road surrounded by tropical gardens
- Massive garage with lots of storage and internal access, approx. 8m x 6m
- Bedroom 2 and 3 feature built-in robes
- Large laundry with storage cupboard
- Good size Bathroom
- Family room with split system air-conditioning
- Outdoor alfresco area with established tropical gardens
- Free standing garage from Edith Street, approx. 7m x 5m
- Main bedroom with built-in robe, walk-in-robe, ceiling fan, plantation shutters and views over Swan Bay
- Main bathroom with spa bath, double vanity and separate toilet
- Open plan living, kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Air-conditioned lounge/dining room flows seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining area with views overlooking the lake.
- Air-conditioned office/studio overlooking the beautiful lake waters of Village Bay & Belmont Bay to the north plus Swan Bay to the south. There are endless possibilities to increase the floor space on this level to take further advantage of the incredible views.
This home will impress the most discerning buyer. Nothing to do except enjoy your lake view living. Presented immaculately - make sure that you inspect today!
Currently rented at $620 per week to excellent tenants.
This wonderful home is within walking distance of:
- Lake Macquarie with sailing, fishing and many other watersports.
- Marks Point Bowling Club
- Marks Point Public School
- Marks Point Marina with marina berths, chandlery & fuel.
- Shops on Marks Point Road
- Nine Mile Beach
- Bus transport to Newcastle.
A short drive to:
- Belmont Wetlands State Park & the Fernleigh Track.
- Belmont Lagoon.
- Belmont Yacht Club and the Gunyah Hotel.
- Belmont CBD with its 2 shopping centers.
- Children's playground.
- Belmont District Hospital.
- Belmont Golf Club & championship golf course.
- Charlestown Square.
- Kotara Westfields
- Belmont 16 Footers sailing club.
- Sporting fields.
- Boat ramp.
- Pristine local surf beaches, Blacksmiths, Redhead & Caves Beach.
Fancy a round?
This Belmont South home is situated the perfect distance from beaches, the shores of Lake Macquarie, all your shopping needs, and of course ( ;D ), world-class golfing with stunning ocean-views, recreation facilities and entertainment at Belmont Golf Club.
If you're looking for your first family-friendly home, a low-cost low-maintenance weekender near the links, or the perfect patch to retire, look no further! Three good-sized bedrooms, an open and practical kitchen and dining layout, and a bright and open front room that enjoys a fireplace, big windows to westerly views to welcome the golden rays of the sunset, and A/C for comfort all year round.
The recently updated kitchen and bathroom means no further work's required, and a recent coat of paint to all interior walls mean this home is not only ready to move straight into, but has a sense of freshness throughout.
Big sliding glass doors open from the rear sunroom to a generous back deck overlooking what could be your perfect back garden - the ideal spot for al fresco dining and entertaining guests, keeping an eye on the kids and grandkids playing, or for enjoy a few cheeky sundowners!
NEW garage with room for a big car as well an extra toy or two, as well as a unique cooler-room-come-garden-shed, ensure all your storage needs are met.
- Recently updated kitchen
- Recently painted
- Covered back deck
- Built-in robes in master bed
- Walk-in robe in second
- Recently updated bathroom
Call (02) 4972 1066 or 0488 098 996 to book your inspection and make an offer, today!
A near level block of land opposite one of the prettiest views Lake Macquarie has to offer ... beautiful day and night!
Build your dream home on your piece of paradise. A clever design could capture views across the lake from Coal Point to Fishing point. This block is virtually clear and has approx. 12m street frontage and a depth of approx. 48m which keeps your design options open.
Your new home will be nestled amongst other prestigious homes designed to capture the beautiful views, but this block boasts one of the best views on offer.
You'll be able to watch the yachts sail by when they leave the Yacht Club, which is less than 800m away, or watch the kite surfers buzz by on a windy day! Virtually across the road from one of Lake Macquarie's most memorable dining experiences at Squids Ink. Less than 130m from Lake front parkland, this block offers an enviable lifestyle.
Less than 1km to Belmont CBD shopping and entertainment. A short drive from Belmont Hospital.