GROUND FLOOR CONVENIENCE IN THE HEART OF IT ALLYes - forget waiting for the lift, (or trying to get the furniture upstairs) this apartment gives you the benefit of low maintenance living, in a secure building, right in the heart of Charlestown with none of the hassle!
Located less than 150 metres from Charlestown Square this is perfect for those looking to downsize and enjoy apartment living. Eat out every night! Pop into the Cinema or browse the shops ... you'll never be bored!
Featuring a large, air conditioned living and dining area which flows onto the the spacious balcony for your morning breakfast or evening coffee.
Good size kitchen with all the luxury appliances including underbench oven, cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher.
There are two bedrooms each with built ins and access to the bathroom. Combined bathroom and laundry is easily accessed from each bedroom.
There's Secure underground parking with a storage cage to the rear.
Finally, a practical and enjoyable alternative for downsizers or investors alike. Enjoy the convenience of apartment living or the benefits of a secure investment.
Land Rates approximately $289.70 per quarter, Water Rates approximately $262.09 and Strata Levies $939.10 per quarter through Lake Group Strata.
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer.
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.