AN OASIS WITHIN A RESORTA relaxed atmosphere and serene surroundings!
At a time when overseas travel is on holiday, why not take the opportunity to holiday at home ... all year round! Located within Raffertys Resort, located on the shores of Lake Macquarie this impressive home is a stand-out! Features three levels of luxury! The lower level is ideal as your home office or bedroom with an expansive space opening to a covered porch and a large storage space.
The middle level is the heart of the home and features bright open spaces with views over the resort from the front balcony. Enjoy a leisurely breakfast in the covered entertaining area or a family bbq in your own huge private courtyard. The clever floorplan allows for a kitchen, dining and living spaces on this level as well as the main bathroom and another bathroom easily accessible from the outdoor entertaining areas. The home features ducted air conditioning for year-round comfort.
Upstairs is another large lofted living area, ideal as a teenagers retreat or an extra space when entertaining. There's also another storage space here
This bright and modern villa is located close to the heated pool and BBQ area and a short walk from the tennis court. Stroll to the restaurant for dinner and have a fish off the jetty any time you want!
You will have access to the resort facilities including 4 pools - 1 heated, 4 tennis courts, boat ramp, jetty, private beach, restaurants, bbq areas, walking trails, parks and gardens.
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer.
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.