CENTRAL SWANSEA VILLA - OVER 55S LIVING AT ITS BESTLocated in Wood Street, across from Coles this villa is the perfect candidate for those looking to downsize but not miss out on life’s luxuries.
Featuring an Air-conditioned, bright sunny living area, that enjoys the northerly sun. Entertaining will be easy, in the well-appointed kitchen, which has plenty of bench space for those who love to cook. The separate dining area flows to the spacious, covered rear courtyard, ideal for alfresco dining and a family BBQ.
There are two large bedrooms both with built-in robes and ceiling fans. The bathroom offers a separate bath and shower as well as a separate toilet.
There is Internal access from the single garage and the remote door provides effortless access to your villa.
The rear courtyard is perfect for the keen gardener and the covered patio area is the ideal spot for coffee and the paper, or afternoon wine time . The separate laundry at the rear of the garage has easy access to the courtyard.
Strata Levies approximately $31 per week.
This is over 55s living at its best. Inspect today.
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer.
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.