BIG ON VALUE - 4 BEDROOMSYes you read it right - 4 big bedrooms in this single level hardiplank and tile home.
Set on a generous 627 square metre block with plenty of space for a pool and garages (subject to council approval).
The home features modern kitchen and large open plan living with polished floors leading to the rear porch - it is crying out for a big entertaining area to be added!
Modern bathroom with separate toilet.
Backing onto bushland it is nice and private with no neighbours behind.
This is ideal for a family or a great investment property.
Please pre-register for any open homes through our website under "Pre-Register" or contact our office on 49721066.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
For your safety & ours we encourage you to wear a mask. Please if you are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms do not attend.
Prior to Entry you will be required to:
Produce photo identification,
Scan our QR Code,
Wear a mask
Use Hand Sanitizer
Comply with Social Distancing requirements
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer.
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.