Carefree Holiday RetreatThis dynamic residence offers holiday style living virtually opposite Swansea Channel and captures stunning waterfront reserve views from the front half of the home.
Stroll an easy 110m to reach the waters edge along Boat Rowers Reserve where you have scenic walking/cycling tracks at your fingertips and two boats ramps less than 200m away. The patrolled surf of Blacksmiths Beach is only a 600m walk from your front door with the famous Grannys Pool and Breakwall to enjoy and a 3 minute drive is all it takes to arrive at lakeside Swansea CBD.
Fresh updates grace the modern interiors that consist of four cosy bedrooms, two contemporary bathrooms, an open living and dining room through to an air-conditioned kitchen & meals area appointed with boutique french doors that let natural light stream in. Outside a covered timber alfresco area overlooks the level grassed yard that is privately framed by greenery and features garden shed storage and a double length garage with a convenient drive-through option.
A perfectly located property with high appeal for investors and owner occupiers alike.
Please pre-register for any open homes through our website under "Pre-Register" or contact our office on 49721066.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
For your safety & ours we encourage you to wear a mask. Please if you are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms do not attend.
Prior to Entry you will be required to:
Produce photo identification,
Scan our QR Code,
Wear a mask
Use Hand Sanitizer
Comply with Social Distancing requirements
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer.
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.