JUMP ON THIS - LESS THAN 250 METRES TO THE LAKELocated on a level 613 square metre block, Zoned Residential R 3 under Lake Macquarie City Council 2014 LEP with a nice wide 16.866 metre frontage and a depth of 36.576 metres.
Across from sporting fields that lead to the shores of Lake Macquarie.
This single level hardiplank and tile home with good size living and dining area complete with polished floors is perfect for the investor.
Our fantastic tenant has a lease that doesn't expire until March 2022 and is paying $395pw.
With three spacious bedrooms, bathroom and separate laundry the home as enormous potential for those with imagination. Detached double garage as well as plenty of room for boats and vans.
Located close to shops, lake and boat ramp, this home is ideal for those seeking a long term investment - with the option to build a Secondary Dwelling/Granny Flat ( Subject to Council Approval) as well as a variety of other potential uses under the Zoning subject to Council Approval .
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer.
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.